Diamondback Adult Insight Disc Performance Hybrid Bike 2014Item Number: 26709016
Price: $699.99 $749.99*
You save: $50.00 (7%)
You save: $50.00 (7%)
Now $469.98 on Diamondback Adult Insight Disc Performance Hybrid Bike!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
For speed and agility on the road or trails, ride the Diamondback® Adult Insight Disc Performance Hybrid Bike. The butted aluminum frame creates a stable and responsive ride. SRAM VIA Drivetrain with 8 speed shifters gets you in the right gear. Equipped with 700c wheels and a carbon straight blade fork, you'll be nimble anywhere you roll.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Frame: Insight 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Performance Hybrid with Formed / Hooded Top Tube, Integrated Headtube, Vertical Compliance Stays, (VCS), Disc Brake Mount
- Fork: Insight Integrated Aero Carbon Straight Blade with Disc Brake Mount
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: SRAM VIA C3.0
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X4 VIA 031.8 Down Pull
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM VIA Long Cage 8 SPD
- Cog Set: Shimano HG-31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Shifter: SRAM VIA 8SPD with V-Brake Lever
- Chain: KMC-Z82
- Hub (F): 32h Alloy QR with CNC Disc Mount
- Hub (R): 32h Alloy QR Cassette with CNC Disc Mount
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Equation R23 Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x32c
- Brakes: Avid BB5 Disc Brake Set with 6" Rotors
- Brake Levers: Avid FR5 Brake Levers
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy body / cage, toe clip compatible
- Handlebar: DB 31.8mm low rise Alloy
- Grips: Diamondback® Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance Hybrid with Gel
- Seat post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-3100
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China