Diamondback Women's Clarity STI-8 Hybrid Bike 2014Item Number: 26709046
Price: $649.99 $699.99*
You save: $50.00 (7%)
You save: $50.00 (7%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Whether you're commuting or training on the trails, the Diamondback® Women's Clarity STI-8 Hybrid Bike delivers a smooth ride. Made specifically for women, the Clarity STI-8 has an aluminum frame with inward dimensions to suit petite riders. The gel saddle adds comfort and the integrated Aero Alloy straight blade fork minimizes bumps.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 14" extra small, 16" small, 18" medium, 20" large
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: Clarity 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Performance Hybrid with Formed / Hooded Top Tube, Integrated Headtube, Vertical Compliance Stays, (VCS)
- Fork: Clarity integrated Aero Alloy straight blade
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: Alloy single chainring with alloy chainguard 38t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cog Set: Shimano 18t sproket for internal gear hub
- Shifter: Shimano SL8S-20 light action, 8 spd, twist
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 32h Shimano Nexus internal 8-spd
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Equation R23 Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax with puncture resistant K-shield 700x32c
- Brakes: Alloy Linear
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS with reach adj.
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy body / cage, toe clip compatible
- Handlebar: DB 31.8mm low rise Alloy
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance Hybrid with Gel
- Seat post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-3160
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China