Diamondback Women's Clarity 1 Hybrid Bike 2014Item Number: 26709066
Price: $399.99 $469.99*
You save: $70.00 (15%)
You save: $70.00 (15%)
Now $299.98 on Diamondback Women's Clarity 1 Hybrid Bike 2014!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Women's Clarity 1 Hybrid Bike is great for beating traffic on your commute or taking a trail ride. Featuring the women's specific Devine Design frame, the Clarity 1's geometry ensures a comfortable riding position. An aluminum frame, 700c wheels, and low rise alloy handlebar make this bike agile on path or pavement.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 14" extra small, 16" small, 18" medium, 20" large
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: Clarity 6061-T6 Devine Geometry, Butted Aluminum Performance Hybrid with Formed / Hooded Top Tube, Integrated Headtube, VCS compliant stays, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Clarity integrated Ferous Aero Hi-Ten steel straight blade
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" size drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: Shimano FCM131 with chainguard, 28/38/48t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Cog Set: Shimano 7spd (14-28t) Freewheel
- Shifter: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7spd
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 32h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Equation R23 Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x32c
- Brakes: Alloy Linear
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Pedals: DB Toe Clip Compatible Platform
- Handlebar: DB 31.8mm low rise Alloy
- Grips: Diamondback® Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance Hybrid with Gel
- Seat post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-3200
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Malorie1213 Great ride Love this bike. It's smooth and rides great on pavement or turf. September 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by barb Good Bike Good bike for the money. Smooth ride, effortless ride. Comfortable. Very light for a $400 price tag compare to $800 for a Trek. The only downside is that the handle bars are not adjustable!!!-- So make sure you are fitted properly. I would hope that in the future the design/engineer person would spend a few bucks extra to make the handlebars adjustable-- August 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by felten Great bike-but the color was not the same as shown in store. Overall the bike is amazing, but I was really disappointed in the color. I had ordered from the store and the bike they had was a different grey color that did not have much of the reddish color on it. Aside from the color, everything is wonderful with the bike, and I will purchase another bike in the future from Dick's. June 11, 2014
1-3 of 3