Diamondback Women's Vital 2 Hybrid Bike 2014Item Number: 26709126
Price: $329.99 $379.99*
You save: $50.00 (13%)
You save: $50.00 (13%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Women's Vital 2 Hybrid Bike balances the relaxed feel of a comfort bike with the performance of a road bike. Engineered with women's specific geometry and an aluminum sport hybrid frame, the Vital 2 supports a comfortable riding position. Big 700c wheels and the Sport Comfort fork create a smooth and efficient ride.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 15" small, 17" medium
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: DB 6061-T6 Aluminum Sport Hybrid with formed tubes, replaceable derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Sport Comfort suspension 63mm travel
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Threaded 1 1/8"
- Cranks: Comfort Steel Arm with chainguard, 28/38/48t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Type
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX-55
- Cog Set: Shimano 7spd MegaRange Freewheel (14-34t)
- Shifter: Shimano EF-51 7spd
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 32h Alloy QR
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32h SSW700 Double Tunnel Alloy
- Tires: Kenda Cross 700x40c
- Brakes: Tektro Linear
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Pedals: Avenir Comfort Platform
- Handlebar: Steel 50mm Riser
- Grips: Diamondback® Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: Alloy Adjustable Quill
- Seat: DB Deluxe Hybrid Double Density Base
- Seat post: Alloy Suspension 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-3420
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China