Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN Lace-to-Toe 6" Alloy Safety Toe Work Boots
No matter what the job throws at you, know you're covered in the Timberland PRO® Men's TiTAN® Lace-to-Toe 6" Alloy Safety Toe work boots. A soft leather upper and cement construction minimizes break-in time, while interior mesh lining offers an anti-microbial treatment for ventilated, dry comfort. Get the job done with a cushioned, polyurethane footbed, and keep stable with the abrasion, slip and oil resistant rubber outsole.
- Soft leather upper minimizes break-in time while adding durability
- 360° of lightweight, exceptional comfort on the job
- Cement construction offers flexibility and minimal break-in comfort out of the box
- Mesh comfort lining channels moisture with integral anti-microbial treatment for supreme ventilation
- Cast metal top hooks for a secure fit
- Padded collar for added protection
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed features Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for dry, breathable comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity and support
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for a roomy fit and utmost protection on the job
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion, slip and oil-resistant so you stay stable
- Shaft height: 6"
- Style: 50506
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 28343326
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill Best Work Boot Just bought my second pair after taking 4-1/2 years to break in my first pair. Didn't realize it had been that long, but I wore them almost every day to work and they finally wore out. Comfortable shoe that I could wear 10-12 hours a day without fatigue. New pair is just as comfortable as my old. June 23, 2016
1-1 of 1