PING Scottsdale TR Senita B Counterbalance Putter
The Senita B putter combines an alignment head shape and counter balanced grip to provide golfers with a smooth, pendulum-like stroke. The 17-inch grip and 50-gram weight counter-balance the 400-gram head to engage larger arm muscles and quiet hands for a straight-back and straight-through putt. The PING Men's Scottsdale TR Senita B Putter also includes Variable-Depth grooves and an aluminum-grade insert for improved distance control and feel.
- Counterbalanced alignment shaped putter
- Innovative Variable-Depth Grooves are deepest in the center and shallow toward the perimeter or the putter
- Improved distance control on every stroke
- Aluminum-grade insert gives players superior feel for improved confidence at address
- PING® has classified every putter into one of three stroke types: Straight, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc
- Straight: face rotation < 3.5° - Slight: 3.5° to 7.5°°- Strong: face rotation > 7.5°
- This Senita B fits all 3 stroke types
- Non-glare black PVD finish
- 17" grip features 50-gram counterbalancing weight
- Length: 38.0"
- Headweight: 400g
- Stroke Type: Straight, Slight and Strong Arc
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 28348696