PING Scottsdale TR Anser T Putter
Grab the putter that boasts the most wins on the PGA Tour, the Anser. The alignment lines on this blade-style putter inspire confidence on those pressure-packed strokes. The Variable-Depth grooves improve distance control while the aluminum-grade insert enhances that feel you need on the greens. Players with a Slight Arc type can enjoy improved consistency in their short game with the PING Men's Scottsdale TR Anser T Putter.
- Anser blade putter body design is the winningest model in PGA Tour history
- Bridge-style white alignment line from lead to back edge for easy aim
- Innovative Variable-Depth Grooves are deepest in the center and shallow toward the perimeter or the putter
- Improved distance control on every stroke
- Aluminum-grade insert gives players superior feel for improved confidence at address
- PING® has classified every putter into one of three stroke types: Straight, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc
- Straight: face rotation < 3.5° - Slight: 3.5° to 7.5░°- Strong: face rotation > 7.5°
- This Anser T putter fits a Slight Arc stroke type
- Non-glare black PVD finish
- Black/Grey Midsize PP58 Full Cord Grip
- Length: 35.0"
- Headweight: 360g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 28348716
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Macca Very well balanced. Used it indoor putting. Can't wait to play with it. I recommend this putter. I also have the Ping G30 irons and Driver. Very satified. December 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Andy59 I really like this putter. I had not purchased a new putter in many years. This is a high quality product and well worth the price. My putting improved immediately! July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Manny1 Scottsdale TR Anser T Putter Exceeded expectations from the first put made, control of ball speed has been greatly enhanced. June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Newly Ping putter rolls the ball smoothly I have only played one round with this new putter but it rolls the ball really well and I made several 6-8 footers and a couple bombs. It sets up nicely with the ball alignment mark on top as a guide May 6, 2014
1-4 of 4