PING Scottsdale TR Craz-E Putter
NOW: $109.99 (38% off!)
The mallet design of the Craz-E putter makes aligning each stroke to sink that putt easy. Similar to the first Craz-E model from 2004, the head shape and alignment lines inspire confidence at address. Its aluminum-grade insert provides golfers with optimal feel through every putt. Add consistency to your short game, and lower scores, with the PING Men's Scottsdale TR Craz-E Putter.
- Easy to aim mallet putter
- Innovative Variable-Depth Grooves are deepest in the center and shallow toward the perimeter or the putter
- Improved distance control on every stroke
- Aluminum-grade insert gives players superior feel for improved confidence at address
- PING« has classified every putter into one of three stroke types: Straight, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc
- Straight: face rotation < 3.5░ - Slight: 3.5░ to 7.5░░- Strong: face rotation > 7.5░
- This Craz-E Putter fits a straight stroke type
- Non-glare black PVD finish
- Black/Grey Midsize PP58 Full Cord Grip
- Length: 35.0"
- Headweight: 354g
- Stroke Type: Straight
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 28348726
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Wiener Great putter and good looking too! I love this putter, it really helps making better lines to the hole. I was surprised how easily I adapted over from my old putter for distance, almost instantly with better alignment right away. The only negative thing I have to say is that Ping could have included a nicer head cover such as what the G2i putter used...the magnetic better fitting cover of my friends G2i is much nicer than the loose fitting Velcro cover that came with this putter. But the putter is wonderful. June 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Red67 Was common three putter, with this ping TR I'm a rare 3 putter! Very Easy to line up putts and keep putter face square to the ball thru the stroke December 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Al Excellent Putter I had one that wife liked so ordered one for her. Glad you had it online as not carried in my store. July 20, 2014
1-3 of 3