Your protection will be sky-high on the job this winter in the Carhartt® Men's 10" PAC WP 400g work boot. A 10" oil-tanned leather upper provides superior protection above the ankle, while 400 grams of LiteFire™ insulation retain heat for lasting warmth in cold weather. Carhartt® rubber outsole material intensifies grip on oil, chemical, and snow-covered surfaces. For superior traction and warmth, sport the 10" PAC 400g work boot.
- Oil-tanned leather upper rises above the ankle for consistently-safe wear
- Cordura® and black-abrasion resistant materials shield on impact for extra durability
- OrthoLite® comfort tongue provides soft contact point at the top of the foot, minimizing irritation
- 400 grams of LiteFire™ breathable insulation enhances waterproof performance while retaining interior heat.
- Waterproof interior membrane delivers ultimate protection against the elements for dryness and comfort
- PU midsole boosts cushioning for day-long support
- Carhartt® rubber outsole intensifies grip on oil, chemical, and snow-covered surfaces for superior traction
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Height: 10"
- Style: CMC1159
Country Of Origin: China