Diamondback Venom AM BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 28435066
Price: $349.99 $379.99*
You save: $30.00 (8%)
You save: $30.00 (8%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Strike the streets or park on the Diamondback® Venom AM BMX Bike. Made with a chromoly frame and fork, the Venom AM has the strength and stability to make big jumps and execute technical tricks. Tubular chromoly 3-piece cranks can take punishment and pedal smooth. Alienation PBR rims ensure you land easy after catching air on a ramp.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: 20"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Chromoly down tube, Integrated HT & Mid BB
- Fork: Full chromoly with 1 1/4" OD legs, 1 1/8" threadless steerer, 6mm dropouts
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: FSA Impact 1 1/8" Integrated
- Cranks: 175mm tubular chromoly 3-piece with 8-spline BB axle
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Bottom Bracket: Loose ball with 8-spline 19mm axle
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cog Set: 9t cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- Hub (F): 36h aluminum shell with 3/8"axle
- Hub (R): Fully Sealed Bearings 36h Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, 1-piece Driver, loose ball
- Spokes: Black 14g
- Rims: 36h Alienation PBR
- Tires: Alienation Grafitti Comp Folding 2.2 front 2.0 rear
- Brakes: Tektro 907 U-brake with soft compound pads
- Brake Levers: Tektro 2 finger
- Pedals: DB Sound Pedal Plastic with Chromo Axles
- Handlebar: Hi-ten steel 2-piece 25" wide x 7.75" rise
- Grips: DB Team Grip with Nylon End Plug
- Stem: 4 bolt alloy front load
- Seat: DB Tour Seat, Vinyl Cover, 1 piece seat and post design
- Seat post: 25.4mm steel micro adjust
- Detangler: SST ORYG
- Extras: 2 pegs, Owner's manual
- Style: 02-14-5210
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China