Diamondback Grind BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 28435096
Price: $199.99 $219.99*
You save: $20.00 (9%)
You save: $20.00 (9%)
Bike Closeout Sale! Now $129.98 Online Only!! Discount Applied In Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Gring BMX Bike can crush any obstacle on the street or in the park. Pulverize ramps and rails with the super tough Hi-ten steel frame and fork. The 165mm steel 1-piece crank gives you the clearance you need to grind rails and ledges. Alloy 48 spoke rims and DB Cellblock Tires offer stability for jumps and ramp tricks.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: 20"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Hi-ten steel frame with dual cable routing
- Fork: Hi-ten steel 1 1/4" OD legs, 1 1/8" threadless steerer, 6mm dropouts
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" threadless
- Cranks: 165mm steel 1-piece
- Sprocket: 42t steel
- Bottom Bracket: Loose ball
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cog Set: 16t freewheel
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- Hub (F): 48h steel shell with 3/8" axle
- Hub (R): 48h steel shell with 14mm axle
- Spokes: Black 14g
- Rims: 48h 30mm wide, ano black
- Tires: DB Cellblock 2.1
- Brakes: LeeChi U-brake rear with SST DC Amplifier, soft compound pads
- Brake Levers: LeeChi alloy with reach adjust
- Pedals: DB Sound Pedal Plastic with Chromo Axles
- Handlebar: Hi-ten steel 2-piece 24" x 6.75" rise
- Grips: DB Team Grip with Nylon End Plug
- Stem: 4 bolt alloy top load
- Seat: DB Darin Read Signature Padded Seat
- Seat post: 25.4mm steel
- Detangler: SST ORYG
- Extras: 2 pegs, Owner's manual
- Style: 02-14-5240
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China