Under Armour Women's Armour Stretch ColdGear TightsItem Number: 28435166
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Blaze through the competition when you wear the Under Armour® Women's Armour® Stretch ColdGear Tights. Brush stretch fleece fabrication delivers a full range of motion and next-to-skin feel, while ColdGear® technology delivers warmth without extra weight so you stay comfortable during your sweat session. With a wide waistband for coverage and a flattering fit, you'll love the look and feel of these UA ColdGear Tights.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour ColdGear technology.
- Fitted training tights
- Next-to-skin feel allows a full range of motion
- Dual-layer ColdGear® fabric delivers lightweight warmth with breathability
- Brushed interior retains your body heat for lasting warmth and comfort
- Moisture-wicking fabrics keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide waistband offers extra coverage, comfort and a flattering fit
- Textured waist and side panels for style
- Hidden key pocket to secure your belongings
- Reverse entry media pocket at left hip
- Tonal logo at right knee
- Fabric: 49% polyester/34% nylon/17% elastane
- Style: 1239261
- Under Armour
Country Of Origin: Nicaragua
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Riverview Runner Love, love, love these tights!! I have been searching for a winter tight for running for years. Really didn't want to spend $80, but I am so glad I did! The back of my legs have been so cold for years. I have tried every layer combination with no luck. These work! They have a fuzzy lining. My legs stay toasty warm when wind chills are in the single digits, yet not too warm when it 30 degrees. I have not worn them in below zero temps yet, but may put another tight on top. They are good looking. Low rise, which I prefer. They stay put, And have a nice key pocket. I am 5'9", 140 lbs. and the medium fit perfectly, and these are long enough. They wash well, too. I hung them to dry rather than put them in the dryer. If you enjoy winter running, you should have these tights. February 25, 2014
1-1 of 1