BOGS Men's Roper Waterproof Winter Boots
Wrangle what Mother Nature throws your way in the BOGS® Men's Roper winter boot. A 100% waterproof, hand-lasted rubber upper boosts durability and above-the-ankle protection for safe wear. Pull-on handles allow for easy fitting, while the Aegis® treatment minimizes human scents and reduces after-wear odors. Gear up with the non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning outsole for maximum traction on outdoor surfaces in the Roper winter boot.
- 100 percentwaterproof hand-lasted rubber upper provides durable protection against the elements
- Pull-on handles allow for easy on/off
- Four-way stretch inner bootie with waterproof construction shields against incoming moisture for lasting dryness and comfort
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment eliminates and prevents after-wear odors
- Non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning outsole maximizes traction on slippery outdoor surfaces
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Shaft circumference: 16"
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Style: 69162
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 28435916
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by barryjax Very Satisfied with these Boots My brother bought a pair of Bogs last year and spoke highly of them. I wanted a pair of boots that would offer protection from the cold and the snow and would be easy to pull on and off. The Bogs Roper Winter Boots did not disappoint. Stylish looks, a breeze to pull them on or take them off and they do keep my feet warm even when riding on the snowmobile. March 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Em21 Great Boots! These boots are awesome! I got this pair for my partner and he loves them! These are quality boots, I've had my pair for a few years and they look, feel and smell barely worn. Thanks! December 28, 2014
1-2 of 2