BOGS Women's Rue Gum Rain Shoe
Protect your feet in the BOGS® Women's Rue Gum rain shoe. A 100% waterproof upper provides a protective barrier against incoming rain, while 2mm of waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation lock in heat for warmth. A non-slip gum rubber outsole ensures traction on the slipperiest surfaces. Whether you're gardening in morning dew or running to the store during a storm, the Rue Gum Rubber rain shoe keeps your feet dry and comfy.
- 100% waterproof hand-lasted rubber upper provides durable protection against the elements
- Four-way stretch inner bootie forms a protective barrier around feet
- 2mm of waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation lock in heat for warmth
- 2mm of Airmesh material provide extra heat-retaining insulation without added bulk
- Contoured EVA insole provides superior cushioning for comfort
- Aeigs® antimicrobial treatment prevents odors for lasting freshness
- Gum rubber outsole maximizes traction on slippery surfaces
- Style: 71018
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28435926
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jfar55 Great in Northwest weather Comfortable and keep feet warm and socks dry while gardening. Rinse off easily. Good construction and quality materials. I'm glad there's a loop at back of shoe as currently challenging to get on and off but I think that will improve over time. Wish they came in half sizes. I ordered the next size up and fit well if wearing thick socks. November 22, 2013
1-1 of 1