BOGS Men's Mossy Oak Eagle Cap Mid Rubber Hiking Boots
Take your outings to new heights in the BOGS® Eagle Cap mid rubber boot. The thermo molded EVA midsole and lacing system provide added support for any challenging conditions while the durable, hand-lasted rubber and 4mm Channel Air Neo-Tech™ with Airmesh lining keep your feet dry and comfortable. Comfort rated from temperate to cold conditions.
- Mossy Oak® camouflage pattern
- 100 percent waterproof
- Four-way stretch inner bootie and durable, hand-lasted rubber
- Classic Realtree® patterned upper
- Made with 4mm Channel Air Neo-Tech™ with Airmesh to keep feet warm
- Max-Wick™ lining wicks away moisture keeping feet dry and comfortable and minimizing scent
- Thermo molded EVA midsole and lacing system provide added support for rough conditions
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Height: 8''
- Weight: 1.68 lbs
- Style: 71076
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28435976
Rated 5 out of 5†by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5†by McKenzie Bogs R Great These are the most comfortable boots I have ever found for use around the farm. Easy on and off. Cool camo looks. Although insulated I find that I can wear them year round. Dick's has the best prices around on this quality product. August 26, 2015
1-1 of 1