BOGS Men's Buckman Winter Boots
Gear up and let comfort take over in the BOGS® Men's Buckman winter boot. The 100% waterproof hand-lasted rubber upper protects against the elements, while 4mm of lightweight Neo-Tech™ insulation keep feet warm in temperatures as low as -40°F. The Channel Air feature encourages air-flow for maximum breathability and comfort, while the non-marking, self-cleaning outsole makes taking care of the Buckman winter boot a breeze.
- 100% waterproof hand-lasted rubber upper provides durable protection against the elements
- Pull-on handles allow for easy on/off
- Four-way stretch inner bootie with waterproof construction shields against incoming moisture for lasting dryness and comfort
- 4mm of lightweight Neo-Tech™ insulation and 2mm of Airmesh insulation retain heat for extra warmth
- BOGS® Max-Wick™ lining wicks moisture away from the foot for enhanced dryness
- Channel Air feature encourages airflow and reduces moisture-retention
- Contoured dual-density Ortholite™ insole delivers superior cushioning for lasting comfort
- Non-marking, self-cleaning outsole prevents snow build-up and increases traction
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Style: 71226
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28436006
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by brian Great Boot but sizing is off These boots are great but the sizing is too big. I am normally a 12.5 in shoes/boots, so I generally have to always order a 13 in athletics/work footwear. These however, feel like my foot is flowing all around the foot bed for the size 13 that I ordered. I would recommend sizing down if you are on the half-sizes like myself. April 15, 2016
1-1 of 1