2XU Performance Run Calf Sleeve
Get the protection and performance you need in the 2XU run calf sleeves. Made with PWX Fabric Technology, this 2XU sleeve increases circulation, reduces muscle fatigue and shin splints and uses SPF+50 to keep your legs protected from the sun's harmful rays. Extreme Moisture Management and zoned, seamless panels maximize ventilation, making the 2XU Performance Run Calf Sleeve great for the athlete of any sport.
- Boosts circulation, cuts down on shin splints, reduces muscle fatigue, increases oxygen to muscles
- PWX Fabric Technology
- Medically Engineered Circular Knit Construction
- Invista LYCRA®
- Extreme Moisture Management keeps you cool in all conditions
- Antibacterial works to keep your leg odor-free
- SPF50+ sun protection keeps your legs and calves protected from the sun's harmful rays
- Zoned, seamless panels ensure comfort with every use
- Great for running, working out, racing, competition and a variety of sports
- Helps with rehab and recovery
- Size: X Small = Calf Girth: 13-14"
- Size: Small = Calf Girth: 14-15.5"
- Size: Medium = Calf Girth: 15.5-16.5"
- Size: Large = Calf Girth: 16.5-17.75"
- Size: X Large = Calf Girth: 17.75-19""
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 28468146
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Runouch I feel the difference. I am suffering with shin splints in my right posterior shin. I purchased these and have been wearing them during my runs and even using them for recovery afterward. Sometimes I put my ice pack over these and elevate, if I have time. I feel like the shin splint pain is reduced. September 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Guillermo Relief for,persistent calf problem This was one of many things I did recently to recover from a calf pull. I have no scientific test results to validate this, but I feel like it helped July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by samuri28 Helps my shin splits I am currently having issues with Posterior Shin Splints and these sleeves help me play soccer once a week without pain. April 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by davebk Must try Don't know why they work but they do. Make my runs pain free and more enjoyable. January 14, 2014
1-4 of 4