Oakley Men's O Hydrolix Low Cut Golf Sock 2 Pack
- Take an extra 25% off! Clearance footwear quantities are limited. Product may not ship in original packaging.
Reduce distractions during your round in the Oakley® O Hydrolix™ Low Cut Golf Socks, engineered for greater comfort while you golf. They're built with O Hydrolix™ technology to manage moisture and mesh ventilation to increase air flow, so they effectively minimize dampness. Plus, a deep heel pocket, ribbed arch, and seamless toe create a better fit and reduce irritation as you walk the course.
- O Hydrolix™ technology manages moisture
- Half-cushioned footbed for a comfortable fit
- Ribbed arch for a supportive fit and improved circulation
- Deep heel pocket gives you a snugger fit for less slipping
- Seamless toe design provides a smoother seam and less irritation
- Mesh ventilation increases airflow and prevents dampness
- Low cut
- Includes 2 pairs
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 5-9.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 10-12.5
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28497576
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AdrianBautista Great Deal I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of Oakley's products. March 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by beth99 His favorite socks! Bought these for my husband and he loves them! They are soft and fit/feel great. December 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dan99 Love these! These are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn! August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hardbody The ultimate sock Look great and the style is awesome they also feel good on July 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ericg0007 Awesome golf socks for the price! I bought three two packs of these socks the other day and have hit about 4 rounds of golf in them since. They are awesome. They don't get too hot and they are super comfortable. July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by too nice socks Comfortable and durable enough said .............. May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Algenon Awesome socks Socks are great, dri fit and cushion in all the right places April 29, 2014
1-7 of 7