BOGS Men's Classic High Rubber Hunting BootItem Number: 28498686
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Surround your feet with comfort in the BOGS® Men's Classic High rubber hunting boot. 100% waterproof construction and hand-lasted rubber deliver superior upper protection, while Aegis® treatment reduces post-wear odors for freshness. A non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning deep-lug outsole boosts traction on outdoor surfaces for superior traction. Don't be afraid of a little rough-and-tumble in the sturdy Classic High rubber hunting boot.
- 100% waterproof hand-lasted rubber upper provides durable protection against the elements
- Four-way stretch inner bootie with waterproof construction shields against incoming moisture for lasting dryness and comfort
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment eliminates and prevents after-wear odors
- Non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning, deep-lug outsole maximizes traction on tough outdoor surfaces
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Shaft circumference: 16"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Style: 60142
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by william Meh Adequate. Not very comfortable but doable. Average quality. Nothing special. May 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle Great boots My husband's feet stay warm and dry while he's out plowing the driveway. Thank you March 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hiker X A Classic Boot I have had them for just a short time, but have worn them often in the snow and find them to be very comfortable and warm. True to Size.... January 10, 2014
1-3 of 3