CW-X Women's Performx TightsItem Number: 28507556
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The CW-X® Performx Tights deliver unbeatable support and comfort with every wear. WarmStretch™ temperature-regulating fabric ensures she stay cool and dry with every stride while the Support Web™ keeps the muscles and ligaments together for remarkable backing. To keep you safe and seen, the CW-X® women's Performx Tights include a reflective logo while UPF50+ saves your skin from the sun's rays.
- WarmStretch™ temperature-regulating fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Support Web™ delivers backing with every wear, keeping muscles and ligaments together
- Adds support to the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemius in the calf
- Flat seam construction boosts comfort with every wear
- Reflective logo adds a safety feature, keeping you seen in any light
- UPF 50+ UVA/UVB protection keeps you safe from the sun's rays
- Fabric: 80% COOLMAX®, 20% LYCRA® four-way stretch body fabric
- Style: 221809
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Size: X Small= Weight: 95-120 lbs
- Size: Small = Weight: 110-140 lbs
- Size: Medium = 135-175 lbs
- Size: Large = 170-195 lbs
- Size: X Large = 195-215 lbs
Country of Origin: Thailand
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Okieduster Love the fit and feel of these CW-X Compression Tights I am a retired school teacher and live on a cattle ranch in rural Oklahoma. I walk/run from 2 to 5 miles every morning. I have never had a pair of walking/running tights that have been engineered to support the muscles in knee, calf, and hamstring as well as the CW-X Conditioning Wear PerformX Tights! Truthfully, I had just bought the cheap ones at the large outlet store, but when I friend told me about the CW-X brand, I decided to invest the extra money they cost and try them out. The very first time I wore them, I could tell a big difference! They give maximum support, yet are comfortable and provide ease of movement. I LOVE them! In addition, they are really cool looking! November 1, 2013
1-1 of 1