Wilson Shock FX 2.0 Matte Catcher's Helmet
- Limited Time Only! Free Shipping On Select Baseball & Softball Equipment! Some Exclusions May Apply. Online Only.
Integrated with cutting-edge energy absorption technology, the Wilson® Shock FX 2.0™ Catcher's Helmet is designed for maximum comfort, protection and performance. The Wilson® Shock FX 2.0™ Matte Helmet reduces the shock of impact by up to 50% with exclusive 4-Piston technology and 6 vibration-reducing isolators. An extended Floating Mask™ system also helps drastically reduce impact.
- Catcher's helmet for baseball or softball
- Reduces the shock of impact by up to 50% with the cutting-edge energy absorption technology
- Exclusive 4-Piston technology with 6 vibration-reducing isolators helps diffuse impact energy
- High tensile, panoramic steel cage for ultimate protection without hindering vision
- Unique Floating Mask™ system drastically reduces impact by living separately from the helmet
- Extended cage design for extra durability and protection
- Strategic ventilation ports reduce weight while maximizing comfort and airflow
- Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking liner keeps your head cool and dry
- Premium leather chin pad
- Rubberized modern matte finish
- Includes: water-resistant carrying bag and number sticker decals
- Size: Youth (fits hat sizes: 6-1/8" - 7-1/8")
- Size: Adult (fits hat sizes: 7" - 7-7/8")
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: WTA5500
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28528326
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by murph Protection Plus! This helmet provides awesome protection. However, after 2 full 16U travel softball seasons of lots of sweat and catching nearly every game, 3 pads came out and there are no replacement pads to be purchased so we are buying another entire helmet to replace it. Wish there were replacement pads instead of this expensive route... August 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ElkOil Outstanding Comfort & Protection I won't wear any other helmet or mask unless you can prove it will protect me better than this one. I use it for umpiring and have taken a number of foul balls off the mask. There isn't one iota of pain. The mask does an excellent job of deflecting the ball and absorbing the impact. It slides on and off easily and quickly, and my eye glasses don't interfere at all with it. April 4, 2015
1-2 of 2