Wilson HYPERion PowerX 4 Tennis Racquet
Save $30.00 (25%)
The HYPERion PowerX 4 Tennis Racquet is perfect for a casual tennis match with your friends. Featuring a carbon fiber alloy composite, this recreational tennis racquet delivers power and comfort on every swing. Built-in Wilson® exclusive N-Code technology provides maximum strength and stability through a matrix design. Enjoy some match play next weekend with your Wilson® HYPERion PowerX 4 Tennis Racquet.
- Prestrung racquet
- Swing Type: Moderate
- Recreational tennis players' racquet
- Carbon fiber alloy composite for power and comfort
- Exclusive N-Code technology built in for maximum strength and stability through a matrix design
- Racquet cover not included
- Model: WRT59683U
- Length: 27.5"
- Head Size: 110 in. sq.
- Weight (unstrung): 9.1 oz / 258 g
- Weight (strung): 9.7 oz / 275 g
- Balance (strung): 6pts. Head Heavy
- Beam : Volcanic
- Cross Section : 24.5 mm
- String Pattern: 16 x 20
- Grip: Cushion Aire Perforated
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28556886
Rated 5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bruinsboy Great racket over all I think that this racket is really good it's my second racket and it's working out really well. I've had this racket for three years now and it's working just like I just bought it. I think that it's really good for beginners because it is light and had a big head October 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby tenista good racquet Nice the racquet is light and easy to handle. I like the handle grip. June 27, 2015
1-2 of 2