Brooks Men's PR MD 46:61 Track and Field Shoe
Save $15.02 (23%)
Set a new personal best in the PR MD 46:61. An ultra-thin air mesh upper with welded overlays and midfoot capture straps ensures superior support, lockdown and breathability. The Brooks® PR MD 46:61 track and field shoe has an EVA heel wedge that offers maximum cushioning and protection while a Pebax™ Rnew Distance plate with six pin layout provides the traction and speed you've come to expect from Brooks®.
- Air mesh upper with conforming wielded and asymmetrical fit design provides unmatched fit, lockdown and breathability
- EVA heel wedge offers unmatched padding and comfort
- Shark skin outsole delivers superior durability
- Pebax™ Rnew Distance plate with six replaceable pins ensures maximum speed, grip and performance
- Ideal for events 400m - 1600m and hurdles
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Style: 1101341
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 28636476
Brooks Men's PR MD 46:61 Track and Field Shoe 1 1
Terrible! Purchased cross country shoes on line with spikes for upcoming State Cross Country meet. Store in Leominster had no spikes to choose from. My son ran one day, 5 miles on pavement without the spikes. His coach, by the way excellent and a veteran, said he was absolutely fine to run in them. After the run, the metal is so worn down after just one run, the spikes cannot fit in. He needed the spikes for the meet on grass. They are useless to us. I will say he is tall, shy of 6 feet, 140 pounds, 13.3 years of age, 7th grade, but he has become the top runner in both 7th and 8th grade at Quabbin in Barre with a 5.29mile. Evidently the shoes can't take the pounding of this athlete. But.... first and only run and spikes don't fit in! Awful product, would never buy them or recommend them to anyone. November 6, 2014
1-1 of 1