Nike Men's Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3.0 Hard Plate GirdleItem Number: 28659196
Price: $67.99 $90.00*
You save: $22.01 (24%)
You save: $22.01 (24%)
Now $67.48 on Select Nike Integrated Protection & Football Gloves!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Protect yourself against explosive hits with the Nike® Hyperstrong Hard Plate Girdle. Designed with Deflex foam and strategically-placed hard plates to help you charge with confidence, the Men's Hyperstrong 3.0 Hard Plate Girdle Short is made from Dri-FIT® fabric which pulls sweat and moisture away from your body, keeping you cool, dry and comfortable. Ergonomic flat seam construction minimizes irritation caused by chafing.
- Dri-FIT® fabric pulls sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry
- Deflex foam offers excellent protection against explosive impact
- Strategically-placed hard plates for added protection
- Compression fit increases muscle support and mobility
- All-over mesh helps cool air circulate for superior breathability
- Ergonomic flat seam construction minimizes chafing and irritation
- Elastic waistband for a custom, comfortable fit
- Body fabric: 77% polyester, 23% spandex
- Plate material: 100% polypropylene
- Machine washable
- Model: 584386
NIKE MEN'S INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 29" - 32"; HIP: 35" - 37.5"; REG INSEAM: 32.25"
- M = WAIST: 32" - 35"; HIP: 37.5" - 41"; REG INSEAM: 32.5"
- L = WAIST: 35" - 38"; HIP: 41" - 44"; REG INSEAM: 32.75"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 43"; HIP: 44" - 47"; REG INSEAM: 33"
- 2XL = WAIST: 43" - 47.5"; HIP: 47" - 50.5"; REG INSEAM: 33.25"
- 3XL = WAIST: 47.5" - 52.5"; HIP: 50.5" - 53.5"; REG INSEAM: 33.5"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- INSEAM: Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
Country of Origin: Cambodia
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 32 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gigi First time youth sports player This product is great for youth football players too. September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Superstition He loves them My son picked them out for freshman football and the next day of practice he was moved up to JV. I'm sure it's the girdle !! September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stace Great fit, protective too My son is a lineman and he loves the fit and feel of this girdle. As a mom, I feel it gives him the protection he needs. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Football 2728 Great fit This was purchased because I didn't like the huge pads in the football pants so this worked perfect. I just had to add the knee pads only September 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leo42 Rate Very Good Product, Fits Nice and Very Light, I strongly Recomend it September 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by BML disappointing for the money This product has not lasted. It did not wash well, even when hung up to dry. We are hoping to actually go back in & have it exchanged. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blaze9 Nike Men's Pro Combat Girdle My 18 yr old son, who plays high school varsity football, said the girdle was comfortable, light weight, and felt that he was more protected in the thigh, and hip area than anything else he has ever used September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Teresa13 Great Product Girdle has good protection but felt it was over priced. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike Great product This is one of the best girdles i have ever worn.It protects you were you need it most. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MndSue40 Great Protection I ordered this for my son who plays high school football. He wanted extra protection. They fit great and aren't too tight. They were also much cheaper at Dick's compared to Sports Authority for the same product. He's only worn them a couple of weeks, so I don't know how long they will hold up, but I am hoping to get two seasons out of them. They wash great, and I hang them up to dry which doesn't take very long. September 9, 2014