Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3.0 Hard Plate GirdleItem Number: 28659206
Price: $56.99 $75.00*
You save: $18.01 (24%)
You save: $18.01 (24%)
Now $55.98 on Select Nike Integrated Protection & Football Gloves!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Protect your player from explosive hits with the Nike® Hyperstrong Hard Plate Girdle. Designed with Deflex foam and strategically-placed hard plates to help him charge with confidence, the Youth Hyperstrong 3.0 Hard Plate Girdle Short is made from Dri-FIT® fabric which pulls sweat and moisture away from his body, keeping him cool, dry and comfortable. Ergonomic flat seam construction minimizes irritation caused by chafing.
- Boys' football girdle shorts
- Dri-FIT® fabric pulls sweat away from the body to keep players cool and dry
- Deflex foam offers excellent protection against explosive impact
- Strategically-placed hard plates for added protection
- Compression fit increases muscle support and mobility
- All-over mesh helps cool air circulate for superior breathability
- Ergonomic flat seam construction minimizes chafing and irritation
- Elastic waistband for a custom, comfortable fit
- Body fabric: 77% polyester, 23% spandex
- Plate material: 100% polypropylene
- Machine washable
- Model: 584395
NIKE YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- XS = WAIST: 23.5" - 24"; HIP: 27" - 28"; HEIGHT: 3'11" - 4'3"
- S (8) = WAIST: 24" - 25.5"; HIP: 28" - 29.5"; HEIGHT: 4'3" - 4'7"
- M (10-12) = WAIST: 25.5" - 27"; HIP: 29.5" - 31.5"; HEIGHT: 4'7" - 4'11"
- L (14-16) = WAIST: 27" - 28.5"; HIP: 31.5" - 33.5"; HEIGHT: 4'11" - 5'3"
- XL (18-20) = WAIST: 28.5" - 29.5"; HIP: 33.5" - 35"; HEIGHT: 5'3" - 5'7"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a boy's age
Country of Origin: Cambodia
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt Love it My sons first year wearing all the protection clothing an he loves them, they fit great an are very comfortable September 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wayne Not bad girdle For the price, I felt padding could have been better. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dana S lightweight and durable Fit perfect. Not too bulky like other brands. Padding is hard n protects. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Saints17 Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3.0 Hard Plate Girdle The boys love them, padding placement is perfect and hard plates are great September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by H0N3YB3AR Best underbody armor My 14 year old son wears this protective gear for freshman football, the pads are hard plastic and placed perfectly and the hips and tailbone are protected as well with a softer but thick padding ... My son appreciates this girdle very much! September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gun slinger girdle very nice fit. a little expensive but worth the money September 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by golfing Product works wonderfully Very protective. Snug fit. Comfortable and lightweight September 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jen m Does the job! My 12 year old son loves this girdle. Comfortable and not too bulky. We always have success with Nike gear for football. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Football parent Great product My boys hit the holes just a bit harder with this added protection. If your kid loves contact he/she will be glad to have these. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Martyn77 Great fit Bought this for my son and it fits true to size. He says it fits comfortably as well. Would recommend this product to others.......worth the extra money. August 25, 2014