Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3.0 4-Pad Football ShirtItem Number: 28659226
Price: $52.99 $70.00*
You save: $17.01 (24%)
You save: $17.01 (24%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Designed with strategic lightweight padding for extra protection under his uniform, the Nike® Youth Hyperstrong 4-Pad Football Shirt will help your athlete make the big play with confidence. The Hyperstrong 3.0 Integrated Compression Shirt is made from advanced Dri-FIT® fabric to help pull sweat and moisture away from his body, keeping him cool and dry. Ergonomic seams flow with the movements of his body for more natural range of motion.
- Boys' integrated compression football shirt
- Dri-FIT® fabric pulls sweat away from the body to keep players cool and dry
- Deflex padding on shoulders and sides offers lightweight impact protection under his uniform
- Compression fit increases muscle support and mobility while providing a snug, locked-in feel
- All-over mesh helps cool air circulate for maximum breathability
- Ergonomic seams flow with the movements of his body for natural range of motion
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing and irritation
- Body fabric: 77% polyester, 23% spandex
- Pad material: 70% polystryene, 30% polyethylene
- Machine washable
- Model: 584397
NIKE YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHIRTS SIZE CHART:
- XS = WAIST: 23.5" - 24"; HIP: 27" - 28"; CHEST: 25.5" - 26"
- S (8) = WAIST: 24" - 25.5"; HIP: 28" - 29.5"; CHEST: 26" - 27"
- M (10-12) = WAIST: 25.5" - 27"; HIP: 29.5" - 31.5"; CHEST: 27" - 29.5"
- L (14-16) = WAIST: 27" - 28.5"; HIP: 31.5" - 33.5"; CHEST: 29.5" - 32"
- XL (18-20) = WAIST: 28.5" - 29.5"; HIP: 33.5" - 35"; CHEST: 32" - 35"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest; keep tape horizontal
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 10 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crystal Perfect addition to the apparatus This is lightweight, yet the pads are sturdy. Highly recommend this as an addition to football gear. September 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Detroit sports nut Good shirt, fair price This undershirt works well to protect your shoulders and ribs. The shirt breathes well keeping you cool in the heat. The only thing it lacks is the spine protector most of the other brands have. Good purchase for the money. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by golfing Product works wonderfully very comfortable......snug fit.....very lightweight September 4, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by paulene sized too small My son normally wears a medium, but these looked small so we got a youth large, the sales guy said they are supposed to be snug. We got it home and it wouldn't fit, then we had a really hard time trying to get it back off. We exchanged for a youth xl only to have the same problem to a lesser degree. The adult sizes are too large, so we just returned it. September 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanette Great shirt for a great price I purchased this shirt for my 9 year old son who just started playing football. He says it's comfortable and makes fits true to size. I purchased this while it was 25% off. The same shirt at a similar store was over $80 and I paid less than $50. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TXTrey My Kid Loves It My 9yr old wasn't real sure about the shirt as its a little heavier and hotter than his typical undershirt. After a few practices he's really come to like it. It provides a little extra protection and appears to give him more confidence. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Football parent A must have These are a must have for skilled players. Extra protection without being restricted. August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bryon good product Provides extra protection under shoulder pads. Good fitting a little over priced for the Nike brand name. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coachk This product is awesome My son is in peewee football and he absolutely loves this shirt. August 12, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Stangl Comfortable and form fitting Good product. Breathes just right and has good form fit. Slightly expensive. August 12, 2014
1-10 of 10