Prince Triple Threat Thunderbolt Tennis RacquetItem Number: 28659516
Price: $99.99 $129.99*
You save: $30.00 (23%)
You save: $30.00 (23%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Storm through the competition this season with the new Prince® Thunderbolt. This pre-strung tennis racquet matches a short to moderate swing type and features a 110 sq. in. oversized head for more control on hits from anywhere on the tennis court. Triple Threat Stability offers control on off-center hits while ESP provides 30% more spin for real bite on your ball. Make your presence known with the Prince® Thunderbolt Tennis Racquet.
- Pre-strung tennis racquet
- Swing Type: Moderate
- Oversize head for expanded hitting surface and greater control from anywhere on the court
- Head light, heavy handle balance for increased maneuverability
- Triple Threat Stability for an expanded sweet spot, and maximum stabiility for more power and control
- Sweetspot expansion at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions on the frame
- ESP (Extreme String Pattern) and open string patter provides 30% increased spin for maximum topspin and backspin
- Triple Braid construction with woven Titatnium, copper, and carbon
- DuraTac™ grip offers high tack for control of your racquet
- Length: 27"
- Head Size: 110 sq. in.
- Weight (strung): 9.3 oz / 265 g.
- Weight (unstrung): 8.8 oz. / 250 g
- Balance (unstrung): 13.2" - 2 pts Head Light
- Power Level: 1200
- Cross Section 28-23.5 mm
- Beam: Morph
- String Pattern: 14 x 17
- String: Prince® Synthetic 16 gauge
- Grip: Prince® DuraTac™
- Racquet cover not included
- Model: 7T37W
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 2 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Goodie Two Shoes Good sized hitting surface. This racket is a good all around racket for me as I am in my sixties and not able to run as fast on the court. It has a good sized hitting surface which helps to get to shots that I wouldn't ordinarily get to. My wife now needs a racket so we are hoping to purchase another racket soon. Not sure if it will be the same one. June 19, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by 44 disapointing this is the first racquet I have ever seen that will not recommend a tension range at which to string it. The string broke the first time it was used. Very surprising from a world class manufacturer. April 10, 2014
1-2 of 2