Prince Triple Threat Thunderbolt Tennis Racquet
Save $30.00 (23%)
Storm through the competition this season with the new Prince® Thunderbolt. This pre-strung tennis racquet matches a short to moderate swing type and features a 110 sq. in. oversized head for more control on hits from anywhere on the tennis court. Triple Threat Stability offers control on off-center hits while ESP provides 30% more spin for real bite on your ball. Make your presence known with the Prince® Thunderbolt Tennis Racquet.
- Pre-strung tennis racquet
- Swing Type: Moderate
- Oversize head for expanded hitting surface and greater control from anywhere on the court
- Head light, heavy handle balance for increased maneuverability
- Triple Threat Stability for an expanded sweet spot, and maximum stabiility for more power and control
- Sweetspot expansion at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions on the frame
- ESP (Extreme String Pattern) and open string patter provides 30% increased spin for maximum topspin and backspin
- Triple Braid construction with woven Titatnium, copper, and carbon
- DuraTac™ grip offers high tack for control of your racquet
- Length: 27"
- Head Size: 110 sq. in.
- Weight (strung): 9.3 oz / 265 g.
- Weight (unstrung): 8.8 oz. / 250 g
- Balance (unstrung): 13.2" - 2 pts Head Light
- Power Level: 1200
- Cross Section 28-23.5 mm
- Beam: Morph
- String Pattern: 14 x 17
- String: Prince® Synthetic 16 gauge
- Grip: Prince® DuraTac™
- Racquet cover not included
- Model: 7T37W
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28659516
Rated 3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mike good solid racket This racket is in the mid range for swing style according to Prince's rating but is lightly more "dead" than that i.e. you really need to swing hard to get any speed on the ball. I like the racket a lot. April 9, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by 44 disapointing this is the first racquet I have ever seen that will not recommend a tension range at which to string it. The string broke the first time it was used. Very surprising from a world class manufacturer. April 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Goodie Two Shoes Good sized hitting surface. This racket is a good all around racket for me as I am in my sixties and not able to run as fast on the court. It has a good sized hitting surface which helps to get to shots that I wouldn't ordinarily get to. My wife now needs a racket so we are hoping to purchase another racket soon. Not sure if it will be the same one. June 19, 2014
1-3 of 3