Carhartt Men's Hiker Mid Safety Toe Work BootItem Number: 28661126
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Increase on-the-job performance in the Carhartt® Men's Hiker Safety Toe work boot. The leather and nylon upper provides breathable durability, while the padded collar and OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue ensure a snug fit. The waterproof membrane repels water for dryness, and the rubber outsole maximizes traction on treacherous workplace surfaces. For intense workloads and reliable wear, sport the Hiker boot.
- Leather and nylon upper provide breathable durability for high-performance wear
- Padded collar delivers above-the-ankle support
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue allows for a secure fit
- Waterproof membrane repels moisture for dryness and comfort
- PU insole maximizes cushioning for ultimate comfort
- EVA midsole provides extra cushioning for support
- Rubber outsole maximizes traction on oil and chemical-covered surfaces
- Safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 EH standards for protective workplace wear
- Style: CMH4370
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by bal bad boots These are the worst work boots I've ever owned. They are comfortable, but they wear out fast. Mine haven't lasted three months. The soles are falling apart and holes have worn in the sides. June 17, 2014
1-1 of 1