Carhartt Men's Logger 8" Waterproof 400g Work Boot
Charge into work in the Carhartt® Men's Logger 8" Waterproof 400g work boot. Oil-tanned leather increases upper durability for rigorous job sites, while a padded collar and OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue provide a comfortably secure fit. 400 grams of LiteFire™ insulation keep feet warm, and the slip-resistant rubber outsole maximizes traction on treacherous surfaces. For safe, reliable workplace wear, rock the Logger boot.
- Oil-tanned leather upper delivers unbeatable durability for rigorous job sites
- Padded collar delivers above-the-ankle support
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue allows for a secure fit
- Waterproof membrane with wicking lining keeps out moisture without sacrificing breathability
- 400 grams of LiteFire™ insulation keep feet warm in cold weather
- Molded TPU heel stabilizer ensures a secure step
- PU insole increases cushioning for lasting comfort
- Achillex flex joint optimizes flexibility for high-performance wear
- Goodyear welt construction optimizes durability
- Rubber outsole maximizes traction on oil and chemical-covered surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for workplace wear
- Height: 8"
- Style: CML8169
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 28661166
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anchor Boots Boots on the beginning were a little stiff but when they were broken, took about a week, but now they are awesome December 27, 2013
1-1 of 1