Carhartt Men's Hiker Waterproof Safety Toe Work Shoes
Take comfort and durability on-the-go in the Carhartt® Men's Hiker Waterproof Safety Toe work shoe. The split leather and nylon upper maximize performance for protective wear, while the waterproof membrane keeps feet dry for lasting comfort. An EVA midsole delivers ultimate day-long support. The rubber outsole grips on oil and chemical-covered surfaces for superior traction. For high-performance jobs and rigorous movement, lace up the Hiker.
- Split leather and nylon upper increases on-the-job performance for protective wear
- Waterproof membrane protects feet against the elements
- Cement construction increases overall durability
- Padded collar delivers comfortable support around the ankle
- Comfort tongue ensures a snug fit
- EVA midsole cushions for extra support
- Rubber outsole maximizes traction on oil, chemicals, and other slippery surfaces
- Safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 EH standards for protective workplace wear.
- Style: CMO3356
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28661206
Carhartt Men's Hiker Waterproof Safety Toe Work Shoes 1 1
Disappointed in the comfort of the composit design The composit toe feels like it is bent down and uncomfortable to the top of my foot. I sent the shoes back. I was disappointed, I really like the looks of the shoe, but the comfort was not there. November 6, 2014
1-1 of 1