Carhartt Men's Twin Gore 4" Work BootItem Number: 28661246
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Power through your next shift in the Carhartt Men's 4" Twin Gore work boot. An oil-tanned leather upper provides rugged durability on long work days, while the twin-gore opening at the ankle allows for a secure fit. Waterproof construction ensures interior dryness, and the slip-resistant blown-rubber outsole enhances traction on treacherous surfaces. Slip into the Twin Gore and experience a boot that works as hard as you do.
- Oil-tanned leather upper maximizes durability and protection
- Waterproof construction ensures dryness and warmth
- Twin-gore opening at the ankle allows for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® insole enhances comfort for long days on your feet
- Goodyear welt construction increases durability
- Oil, chemical, and slip-resistant blown-rubber outsole provides stable traction on treacherous surfaces
- Height: 4"
- Style: CMS4100
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5†by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5†by OlyPenAaron Heel is a bit loose; otherwise okay Looks like the boot is overall high quality as expected. As I typed in the headline, the only issue I have is that the heel is a bit loose. The rest of the boot is a good fit, so I am not sure if this is an issue with their manufacturing or what. Most other boots I've bought are a consistent fit. Nothing a bit of moleskin can't cure. February 3, 2014
1-1 of 1