Carhartt Men's Twin Gore Safety Toe 4" Work Boot
Power through your next shift in the Carhartt Men's 4" Twin Gore Safety Toe work boot. An oil-tanned leather upper provides rugged durability on long work days, while the twin-gore opening at the ankle allows for a secure fit. Waterproof construction ensures interior dryness, and the slip-resistant blown-rubber outsole enhances traction on treacherous surfaces. Slip into the Twin Gore and experience a boot that works as hard as you do.
- Oil-tanned leather upper maximizes durability and protection
- Waterproof construction ensures dryness and warmth
- Twin-gore opening at the ankle allows for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® insole enhances comfort for long days on your feet
- Goodyear welt construction increases durability
- Oil, chemical, and slip-resistant blown-rubber outsole provides stable traction on treacherous surfaces
- Safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 EH standards for protective workplace wear
- Height: 4"
- Style: CMS4200
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28661256
Rated 3 out of 5†by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5†by Bootman A little restrictive around the ankle. Good boot, if you are not continuously on your feet. May become uncomfortable to work in. Compared to Wolverine Romeo, I give Wolverine the edge in comfort. September 29, 2014
1-1 of 1