BOGS Men's Classic High Mossy Oak Rubber Hunting Boots
Step into comfort and durability in the BOGS ® Men's Classic High Mossy Oak® rubber hunting boot. 100% waterproof construction ensures protection against the elements in a hand-lasted rubber upper. 7mm of waterproof Neo-Tech™ material keeps moisture out, while the non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning deep-lug outsole enhances traction on outdoor surfaces. Gear up with the Classic High rubber hunting boot for ultimate performance.
- Mossy Oak® camouflage pattern
- 100% waterproof hand-lasted rubber upper provides durable protection against the elements
- Four-way stretch inner bootie with waterproof construction shields against incoming moisture for lasting dryness and comfort
- 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ material guards against the elements
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment eliminates and prevents after-wear odors
- Non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning, deep-lug outsole maximizes traction on tough outdoor surfaces
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Shaft circumference: 16"
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Style: 60542
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 28677846
BOGS Men's Classic High Mossy Oak Rubber Hunting Boots 4 4
Not true to size. They run small Boots run small not true to size. Husband where's same size boots for years. Returemd them for a different brand December 13, 2014
Great Boot Great Boot. The only down side is walking uphill ( Mountains) in mud. Great in mud and snow on level or moderate ground. Feet might sweat a little, but very warm for those cold days in the stand. December 4, 2014
BOGS Men's Classic High Mossy Oak Rubber Hunting Boot Received in great shape & well packaged. Boots appear to be well built & are very comfortable. We'll see this hunting season, how well they hold up. July 15, 2014
Nice boots This is my second pair of bogs and they perform well. They are surprisingly warm for un insulated boots. They are comfortable enough for long wear times and the soles have good traction. All around a good waterproof boot. February 27, 2014
1-4 of 4