Jason Mitchell Spring Bobber 24" Ice Fishing RodItem Number: 28721086
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Get better bite detection on your rod with the Jason Mitchell Spring Bobber Ice Fishing Rod. Outfitted with a double strand wire spring bobber system, this rod helps you detect even the small bites in the water. It can even be charged to glow in low light conditions. The Jason Mitchell® Spring Bobber 24" Ice Fishing Rod is built on a fast action blank that lets you set the hook faster so you can tackle the most finicky fish in the ice.
- Ice fishing rod tipped with spring bobber strike detection system
- Fast action, hyper-modulus blanks
- Enlarged line guides to prevent ice buildup
- Unique spring bobber system lets the angler detect a bite no matter how the rod is positioned
- Tip can be charged for low light conditions
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Jason Mitchell
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 763-231-4120.
- Model: 8476
- Length: 24"
- Action: Fast
Country Of Origin: China