Jason Mitchell Spring Bobber 18" Ice Fishing RodItem Number: 28721236
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Jason Mitchell Spring Bobber Ice Fishing Rods give anglers one of the best tools for targeting light-biting panfish. The tip is equipped with a Micro-Bite™ tip to better detect small bites and soften lure and jig movement. It can even be charged to glow in low light conditions. The Jason Mitchell® Spring Bobber 18" Ice Fishing Rod also features a fast action blank to solid hooksets and enlarged guides to prevent ice buildup.
- Fast action, hyper-modulus blanks
- Enlarged line guides to prevent ice buildup
- Micro-Bite™ tip for ultimate finesse spring bobber system
- Perfect for use inside a shelter or outside in temperatures greater than 15°F
- Tip can be charged for low light conditions
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Jason Mitchell
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 763-231-4120.
- Model: 8495
- Length: 18"
- Action: Fast
Country Of Origin: China