Outdoor Tech Chips Universal Wireless Helmet Audio System
The Outdoor Tech® Chips Universal Wireless Helmet Audio System delivers proof that truly awesome things come in small packages. Connect Chips to any Bluetooth® device, place them in your helmet with audio liner, and spend the day jamming to your favorite tunes, answering the phone, adjusting the volume controls and more, all without removing your gloves. If you're a snowboarder, skier, or just like to wear a helmet, you'll love Chips!
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Universal wireless helmet audio system
- Connect to any Bluetooth® device and place them into practically any helmet with an audio liner
- Play, pause, adjust volume, answer phone calls and skip tracks using the two-button interface
- One large button can be operated easily with gloves on from outside your helmet
- Awesome Hi-Fi sound for your favorite tunes
- Rugged, durable design
- Sweat-resistant, water-resistant and freeze-resistant
- IPX-4 water-resistance rating
- Can withstand temperatures down to -4°F
- Helmet not included
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Integrated microphone
- Reconnects automatically to the previously paired device
- Play time: 10 hours
- Standby time: 280 hours
- Bluetooth® profiles: A2DP for high quality stereo sound streaming & AVCRP to control track & volume remotely
- Wireless range: up to 32'
- Size: 2" x 2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.18 lbs
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Max volume: 120 decibels
- Includes: USB charging cable, backup audio line-in cable with controls, carry pouch & instruction manual
- Outdoor Tech
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28724006
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by itsme So nice to not have wires!! These headphones paired easily with my iPhone, and worked great while skiing. Overall there're great, but here are my two complaints: volume- very tricky to get sound level up or down, and the difference in negligible. Overall, these headphones don't seem to get very loud, but that's OK with me. siri- I've read reviews that others were able to get siri to work. Once in a while I would manage to press the right combination of buttons for the correct amount of time and siri would magically work, but it was pretty much 1 in 10. I just gave up. I don't use siri much when I'm skiing anyways. If the volume and siri problems don't bother you, these are terrific May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Md68927 Excellent product, great price point. I got these to use in my smith helmet. Smith recomends skull candy which has a wired $30 option with terrible reviews and a Bluetooth option with good reviews at $200. The chips sound great and are extremely user friendly. It takes a little use to remember the buttons commands but once you know them you are set. I would recomend these to anyone who is looking to enjoy music on the slopes. Don't waste your money going with the familiar brand. These are legit. December 16, 2013
1-2 of 2