Lobster Sports Elite 2 Tennis Ball MachineItem Number: 28757346
Unlike most tennis ball machines that sweep horizontally left to right, the Lobster Sports® Elite 2 boasts Triple Oscillation, with vertical functionality. This vertical and horizontal sweeping offers a random assortment of left, right, short, and deep shots for a rigorous workout and simulated match play that tests all your strokes. Advanced features include adjustable top and back spin, elevation, and speeds up to 80 MPH. Holds 150 balls.
** Learn more about this Lobster Sports Tennis Ball Machine and other models available at DICK'S Sporting Goods **
- Portable tennis ball machine
- Triple Oscillation, with vertical option, shoots short and deep shots in a random pattern for a rigorous workout
- Select solely vertical or horizontal shots, or run both together for serious conditioning
- Heavy topspin and backspin choices let you perfect your return shots on anything that comes your way
- Improves reaction time while advancing foot speed agility
- Delivers 50° lobs to practice overheads, a feature found only on Lobster Sports® products
- 44 lb. ergonomic design built for maximum durability
- Oversized, 8" wheels allow easy transport over any surface
- Removable handle, and invertible hopper allow compact storage
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's Two-Year Warranty
- Lobster Sports
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-526-4041.
- Oscillation: Random, Horizontal, Vertical, Horizontal and Vertical
- Spin: Top, back
- Ball Speed: 10 - 80 MPH
- Ball Capacity: 150
- Feed Rate: 2 - 10 seconds
- Elevation: Electronic; 0° - 60°
- Battery Life: 4 - 8 hours
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21" x 20" x 14"
- Vendor Color: Red
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tennis Coach Good product It takes a little while to warm-up before starting. Maybe, to help a single user to get in position. So far, it is working well. Very consistent ball placement and battery life has been good. March 13, 2014
1-1 of 1