Lobster Sports Elite Grand V Tennis Ball MachineItem Number: 28757376
Smart design and cutting edge technology make the Elite Grand V one of the most advanced battery powered portable tennis machines. Create and save up to 6 customized drills that test your weak points, or try one of 12 pre-programmed drills that simulate all types of shots and train you how to outplay any foe: all courter, power baseliner, moonballer, slicer, grinder, and lefty. 150 ball hopper and 4-8 hour battery life for extended court time.
** Learn more about this Lobster Sports Tennis Ball Machine and other models available at DICK'S Sporting Goods **
- Battery operated portable tennis ball machine
- Fully random oscillation with variable speed and spin simulates true match play
- 6 pre-programmed shot drills simulate the most popular playing styles: all courter, power baseliner, grinder, moonballer, lefty, and slicer
- 6 pre-programmed exercise drills take your game to the next level: forehand plus, approach, beginner, intermediate, advanced, and attack/defend
- Full programmability saves up to six drills with customized speed, spin, shot location, and feed rate Three-Line Function (Narrow, Medium, Wide) for conditioning your forehand and backhand ground strokes or pre-match warm-ups
- 50° elevation setting allows overheads practice
- Revolutionary control panel, the "Lexan," with digital LCD, touch-screen instead of traditional dials, knobs, and switches is user-friendly, even for the youngest players
- Ergonomic folding handle for easy transport and compact storage
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's Two-Year Warranty
- Lobster Sports
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-526-4041.
- Oscillation: Random Horizontal (Short, Mid, Deep); Random Vertical (Left, Middle, Right); Fully Random Horizontal & Vertical with variable Speed & Spin
- Spin: Top, Back
- Programmability: Save up to 6 different drills with 6 shots each
- Pre-programmed Shot Drills: All courter, power baseliner, grinder, moonballer, lefty, and slicer
- Pre-Programmed Exercise Drills: Forehand plus, approach, attack/defend, beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- Ball Speed: 35 - 80 MPH
- Ball Capacity: 150
- Feed Rate: 2 - 9 seconds
- Elevation: Electronic; 0° - 60°
- Battery Life: 4 - 8 hours
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21" x 20" x 14"
- Vendor Color: Red
Country Of Origin: United States