Under Armour Women's Perfect Flow Duffle Bag
She has found the perfect duffle bag for every occasion with the UA Perfect Flow. UA Storm Treated, this Under Armour® duffle keeps her belongings safe while an interior laptop sleeve with velboa lining is great for carrying her laptop. A removable custom makeup pouch, removable and clear makeup case and perforated laundry bag makes the Under Armour® Perfect Flow duffle bag great for traveling or the gym.
- UA Storm Treated to protect all your belongings
- Interior laptop sleeve with velboa lining keeps your laptop safe
- Removable UA custom makeup pouch/wristlet (TSA approved)
- Hanging velboa lined valuables pocket
- Comfortable top handle ensures carrying comfort
- Hypalon patch allows you to add extra attachment points
- Perforated, removable laundry bag keeps your smelly gear separate
- Removable and clear makeup case
- Secret, side flat iron pocket with insulation protects your bag/iron when it is hot
- Removable shoulder straps provide carrying versatility
- Volume: 49L
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 7"
- Style: 1245790
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28921736
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Don Key Not your everyday gym bag. May seem pricy but aside from things like an insulated water bottle compartment the overall quality of construction is top notch. The stitching is hidden but sound. The zippers are sturdy and smooth, while the fabric is supple yet strong. Never have I spent more for a bag but never have I seen one of such quality. April 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tdish Great gym bag The bag is really nice and came with two additional bags for shoes or dirty gym clothes. It also came with a waterproof toiletries bag. The only thing I don't like is that some of the seams are starting to fray a bit and I've only had the bag two weeks. Not sure how it will hold up but hoping that because its such a nice bag it will! March 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beth Excellent tote! I love this tote!!! It's huge and durable and perfect for lugging to my Softball Games!!! May 29, 2014
1-3 of 3