Under Armour Youth F4 Receiver GlovesItem Number: 28949596
His hands will stay cool even when the game heats up with the Under Armour® F4 Receiver Gloves. Flexible and breathable with moisture-wicking capabilities, the Under Armour® Youth F4 Football Gloves are engineered from 100% HeatGear® material for maximum speed, fit and comfort. The F4's seamless palms feature Armour® GrabTack™ II, UA's ultimate sticky formula, for a superior grip, durability and feel.
- Boys' football receiver gloves
- Lightweight design and compression fit built specifically for youth skill players
- HeatGear® moisture-wicking material on back-of-hand for increased breathability, mobility and comfort
- Armour® GrabTack™ II is the ultimate "sticky formula" that produces superior palm grip
- 4-way stretch material conforms to his hands for increased finger dexterity
- All-over perforations help cool air circulate throughout his hands for outstanding comfort
- Seamless, one piece palms for improved durability and feel
- Two-color silicone over-molding adds support
- Custom fit closure system for a lock-down feel
- Engineered for speed and fit
- UA logo print on palms
- Fabric: 100% HeatGear®
- Meets NOCSAE® standards for NFHS® and NCAA®
- Model: 1248293
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH FOOTBALL GLOVES SIZE CHART:
- SMALL: 6-1/2" - 6-3/4"
- MEDIUM: 6-3/4" - 7"
- LARGE: 7" - 7-1/4"
- Measure with tape snug around your knuckles (dominant hand) to determine circumference
- You can also measure from the base of your palm (dominant hand) to the tip of your middle finger
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 28 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Robin9003 This product is good for most kids My son originally loved the features on these gloves, this is the 1st year he has been a slot receiver. The only disadvantage is that they tore within the 1st week, and he never wore them during practice, so essentially after 2 games the seam by the thumb and forefinger "broke open". The gloves are not inexpensive, so we were disappointed overall. My son did try them on in the store and the fit was perfect, so why the seam "broke open" is unclear. September 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vic Under Armour Gloves Price was right....tack went away after a couple of weeks.....so we washed with mild detergent and let them flat dry for about a couple of hours and put them back in ziplock Baggie. Tack came back and are pretty good until wet weather. Then very slippery. September 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Beth gloves for my son Fits true to size my son loves these for flag football. And back yard games. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jayare Great under armour gloves These gloves are true to the size.The palm has a sticky feel September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mrsrubi0 PERFECT!! Snug fitting, strong grip and great everyday use for practice & games. September 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by katie79t Youth gloves Great product! My son thinks they are "magic". The sticky texture is great for kids and learning to catch the ball. September 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gio great My son really loves theses gloves. says they worked great. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jaguars777 great gloves My kids say these gloves are the best no more butter fingers lol September 3, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Spot Poor quality Stitching ripped after my son wore them only two times. September 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by SwitzerPops F4 little too long Few boys on team picked these up and all think the fingers are little too long. Rest of our mighty mite team wish they came in XS. Plus...pretty sticky! September 3, 2014