Under Armour Youth Alter Ego Superman F4 Receiver GlovesItem Number: 28949736
Free Shipping on Select Football Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Help your little hero achieve greatness on the field with the Under Armour® Alter Ego Superman Football Gloves. Boasting an ultra-lightweight design and snug compression fit, the UA Superman F4 Youth Receiver Gloves can be his ultimate superpower this season. Signature HeatGear® moisture-wicking material enhances breathability and comfort, while sticky Armour® GrabTack™ II palms with Superman graphics deliver superior grip.
- Youth football receiver gloves
- Part of the UA Alter Ego collection
- Lightweight design and compression fit built specifically for skill players
- HeatGear® moisture-wicking material on the back-of-hand for increased breathability, mobility and comfort
- Armour® GrabTack™ II is the ultimate "sticky formula" for superior grip
- 4-way stretch conforms to your hands for increased finger dexterity
- All-over perforations help cool air circulate throughout for outstanding comfort
- Seamless, one piece palms for improved durability and feel
- Silicone over-molding adds support
- Custom fit closure system for a lock-down feel
- Superman palm graphics for head-turning style
- Meets NOCSAE® standards for NFHS® and NCAA®
- Model: 1253636-400
- Under Armour
Superman is property of ęDC Comics
UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH FOOTBALL GLOVES SIZE CHART:
- SMALL: 6-1/2" - 6-3/4"
- MEDIUM: 6-3/4" - 7"
- LARGE: 7" - 7-1/4"
- Measure with tape snug around your knuckles (dominant hand) to determine circumference
- You can also measure from the base of your palm (dominant hand) to the tip of your middle finger
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Dannie Awesome for Youth Boys who play football My son loves these gloves it was well worth the purchase! July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby 34sMom AWESOME!! Bought a few pairs of these for my son and a couple of his football brothers. They LOVE them! The fit is great - they are snug but flexible; they breath very well; and they look great! They do get a little dusty after first using them but even with the dust, they are still very sticky. A little bit of glove juice, good as new. June 11, 2014
1-2 of 2