Oakley Men's O Hydrolix No Show Golf Sock 5 Pack
- Take an extra 25% off! Clearance footwear quantities are limited. Product may not ship in original packaging.
Experience maximum comfort on the course this season when you wear the Oakley® O Hydrolix™ No Show Golf Sock. Crafted from moisture-wicking fabric to promote quick evaporation of sweat, your feet will feel stay dry and cushioned with a deep heel pocket and ample arch support to prevent chafing and irritation. Mesh ventilation keeps your bases cool and comfortable enough to walk the course.
- O Hydrolix™ technology manages moisture
- Half-cushioned footbed for a comfortable fit
- Ribbed arch for a supportive fit and improved circulation
- Deep heel pocket gives you a snugger fit for less slipping
- Seamless toe design provides a smoother seam and less irritation
- Mesh ventilation increases airflow and prevents dampness
- No Show
- Includes 5 pairs
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 5-9.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 10-12.5
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 28950576
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LJ66 Very good sock! I decided to give the Oakley no-show golf sock a try after being very displeased with all the other brands. I glad I did! The sock stay in place the entire round and are extremely comfortable. May 26, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sfgiant best golf socks i ever bought Feet did not sweat in 90+ heat felt comfortable on the course all day September 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Higgs Very comfortable These are very comfortable and the price was great too. August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alfalfa Oakley no show socks Great product, very soft feel yet durable and comfortable !! July 9, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by dwk9 Almost Perfect The socks look and feel great until you put on shoes. They slide down the heel into the shoe and that drives me crazy so I had to turn them in to community socks for my daughter and wife. July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erkki Comfortable... These socks are well padded and fit very well, something that occasionally is a problem for those of us with wider feet. When the snow leaves the U.P., maybe sometime in late April, perhaps I'll get to wear them with my new golf shoes...in the interim, they're great in running or casual shoes! April 9, 2014
1-6 of 6