Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1 Sport Push Cart
See Price In Cart
Blend the experience of walking and riding on the course with the V1 Sport push cart. Adjustable smart brackets safely secure the bag without straps, giving you easy access to your equipment. An ergonomic adjustable handle with mounted hand brake keeps you comfortable as you wheel around the course. Sealed precision ball bearings and three-spoke wheel treatment give the Sun Mountain« Speed Cart« V1 Sport Push Cart a smooth look and feel.
- Sun Mountain« Speed Cart« V1 Sport Push Cart
- Adjustable smart brackets secure the bag without use of straps
- Patented fold-down design allows for simple and compact storage
- Ergonomic and adjustable handle positions arms and shoulders naturally
- Umbrella mount secures an open umbrella and straps store closed umbrella
- Accessories tray includes scorecard holder, drink holder, and mesh tray
- Sealed precision ball bearings ensure an easy, maintenance-free roll
- Handle mounted hand brake for fast and easy use
- Cart weighs approximately 17.2 lbs.
- Folded dimensions: 37" x 16" x 13"
- Sun Mountain
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 28986566
Rated 3.2 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby Nickman Broken rear wheels Do not buy this cart - like mentioned by others both rear wheels broke at the point the spokes and rim connects. Clearly a design flaw but Sun Mountain will not provide any relief - very cheap product and no support. I will never buy Sun Mountain again. My friends have Clicgrar carts which are much more reliable. Do not buy Sun Moutain! August 11, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby bustedwheels Broken wheels Back wheels have both broken. Plastic spokes have broken away from hubs. Poor design, not much strength in this design. Front wheel is beefier and has not failed. Owned cart less than 2 years when it broke. Not the first person to have this problem. July 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sully Great walking cart Lightweight and easy rolling makes walking enjoyable again. This cart rolls straight and is comfortable. The little net is kind of useless but it has all the little features that make it convenient. May 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Rick everything as advertised great cart, I'm very happy with the purchase, it is a little bigger then I was expecting when folded up, but overall I'm very happy May 1, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby JB Very good design and features Have been using a Sun Mountain Micro cart for about 7 years and liked it for durability, easy fold-up, compact and weight, but it didn't roll very easily. Bought the 3-wheel Speed Cart V1 because this model is a little lighter, and it's easy to fold/unfold and load. The big differences with the V1 are: rolls easy and smooth, stable when parked or in motion, and handle bar height and adjustment much more comfortable. January 12, 2016
1-5 of 5