Nike WindSheer Lite 62" Golf Umbrella
When wet weather hits, stay dry with the WindSheer® Lite umbrella. The Windlock System allows wind to escape between upper and lower canopies, limiting inversion during high winds. Safety-Runner technology on the durable fiberglass frame allows for fast and easy engagement during an unexpected downpour. Swoosh® design trademarks decorate the rubber handle and canopy, giving the Nike® 62" WindSheer® Lite Golf Umbrella unique style.
- Nike® WindSheer® Lite umbrella
- Patented Windlock System allows wind to escape between upper and lower canopies
- Safety-Runner patented technology allows for fast and smooth opening and closing
- Durable fiberglass shaft performs during extreme conditions
- Flexible FRP rib frame design for reliable protection
- Custom molded rubber handle fits comfortably in hand or securely on push cart
- Swoosh™ design trademark on handle and printed on two canopy panels
- Umbrella measures approximately 62"
- Material: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 29041186
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe Solid umbrella Bought this umbrella for when I go golfing but it's so good I use it every time the weather is bad. It's got good coverage and can take a beating in the wind I also think the black with the grey graphics looks really sharp. May 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by AtheleteOnReserve Great For A Windy Day Was great to shield the family while watching a soccer game on a extremely windy and sunny day!!! May 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hectordp09 Excellent to use on the courses here at the Sun city. Light weight, not to small, not to big, just what need to have it on your bag for a sunny day just like what we have on the Sun City of El Paso. May 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leprechaun Great Umbrella I especially like the size of the umbrella. I am not sure how it holds up in the wind. I have not had a chance to use it. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scooby Nice colorS! The salesman at the Fayette Mall site was very helpful. November 16, 2015
1-5 of 5