ASICS Men's Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Volleyball ShoeItem Number: 29074856
Take An Additional 40% Off! Discount applied in cart. Limited Inventory. Product may ship out of original packaging. (See Promotion Details)
Make your next match one for the record books in the ASICS® Men's Gel-Volleycross® Revolution Mid volleyball shoe. A ¾ mid upper ensures protection around the ankle. SpEVA® midsole technology improves control, while NC Rubber® reduces sole weight for lightweight performance. The AHAR® high-abrasion rubber provides ultimate grip for traction on hard court surfaces. Serve your best game in the Gel-Volleycross Revolution.
- ¾ mid-top upper provides extra protection around the ankle
- California slip lasting on a stitched upper with EVA board directly attached to the midsole for lasting durability and structural integrity
- SpEVA® midsole improves reaction to swift movements for ultimate on-court control
- GEL® cushioning system diffuses shock on impact for a powerful stride
- Trusstic™ system reduces sole weight without sacrificing structural integrity
- NC Rubber® compound outsole enhances traction on hard court surfaces
- AHAR® high-abrasion rubber outsole provides ultimate mid-performance grip
- Style: B305Y.0601
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ron C Nice shoe I use the shoe for racquetball, it's a nice shoe. Lightweight and very good support, my only complaint is that the sole separated on the outer edge at the forefoot. This may be an isolated incident and I would definitely buy the shoe again. I have the blue and yellow and not sure about the red. March 23, 2014
1-1 of 1