ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis ShoeItem Number: 29074926
Take An Additional 40% Off! Discount applied in cart. Limited Inventory. Product may ship out of original packaging. (See Promotion Details)
Experience victory on the court in the ASICS® Men's GEL-Resolution® tennis shoe. A Flexion Fit® upper allows for an ultimate range of motion, while the GEL® cushioning diffuses shock on impact for lasting comfort. A DuoMax® support system supports for sport-specific stability, and the I.G.S.® enhances natural gait. The AHAR® outsole grips the court for superior traction. Serve for the win in the GEL-Resolution® 5.
- Flexion Fit® upper enables an ultimate range of motion and provides a formed fit
- PGuard™ toe protector shields feet from scrapes and stubs for safe wear
- P.H.F.® provides two layers of memory foam around the collar for a molded, supportive fit
- GEL® cushioning system diffuses shock on impact for a powerful stride
- Trusstic™ system reduces sole weight without sacrificing structural integrity
- Solyte® midsole material enhances cushioning for ultimate comfort
- DuoMax® support system provides dual-density cushioning for enhanced stability specifically for tennis players
- Impact Guidance System® (I.G.S.) delivers linked, category-specific components to enhance the natural gait of feet
- AHAR® high-abrasion rubber outsole grips for stability and control on the court
- Manufacturer's 6-month outsole warranty ensures durability
- Weight: 14.3 oz
- Style: E300Y.9001
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 513-385-3780.
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by whitenight Good pair of court shoes for the money~! Gel makes the difference. I have worn this pair of court shoes several times now and very comfortable and a feeling of security on the court from slipping and worse, falling. July 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Weas Good shoes Good, comfortable shoes. Look good too. Sizing is off... I normally wear a 9, but had to purchase an 8 1/2 for fit. I would have rated a 5 except for the fit problem. Had to return the 9's and re-order April 23, 2014
1-2 of 2