Coleman Autumn Trails 20° Sleeping Bag
Relax in the oversized comfort of the Coleman® Autumn Trails 20° Sleeping Bag! This rectangular bag is generously sized at 39" x 81," leaving plenty of wiggle room. The Thermolock™ system ensures warmth is sealed in, while quilt-through construction keeps the insulation in place. The Comfort Cuff™ delivers soft, comfortable fabric around your face. Pack up quickly and easily with the Wrap-N-Roll™ built-in storage bag.
- Rated for temperatures down to 20° F
- Bag shape: Rectangular
- Quilt-through construction keeps the insulation from shifting
- "Big & Tall" sizing allows extra room to move
- Thermolock™ system keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- Comfort Cuff™ delivers softness around the face area
- Chest Pocket with center fastener keeps small belongings close
- 2-way zipper allows ventilation
- Wrap-N-Roll™ built-in storage bag
- Roll Control™ design holds the bag in place for easy rolling
- ZipPlow™ zipper pull cover pushes material away from the zipper to minimize snagging
- Zipper Glide™ tailoring ensures the zipper operates smoothly around corners
- Insulation material: Coletherm® insulation
- Shell material: 52% cotton/48% polyester
- Liner material: 100% Cotton flannel
- Fill weight: 5 lbs
- Length: 81"
- Width: 39"
- Model #: 2000008860
Country of Origin: PakistanWeb ID: 29286846
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by GPA441 This sleeping bag appears to be of good quality. Was given as a gift. Gave this sleeping bag to a family member as a gift. In comparing this bag to others of the same value it appeared to be of good quality and met the indicated needs of the receiving family member...... January 12, 2017
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bb86 Car Camping Perfection WAYY too big to pack for backpacking but great for car camping. Well made, warm, and insanely comfortable. June 12, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by cosumer Specifications The sleeping bag is NOT 100% cotton. I just received mine and the white tags on the sleeping bag says 52%cotton 48% polyester. April 13, 2016
1-3 of 3