Patagonia Ultralight Felt Sole Wading Boots
Stay dry and comfortable as you trek to remote fishing spots in Ultralight Wading Boots. These lightweight fly fishing boots have felt soles for incredible traction, and Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns to help drain the foot bed and block silt and sand. Quick-drying leather uppers, plus pressure-resistant internal upper supports and toe boxes, make Patagonia® Ultralight Felt Soled Wading Boots a surefire way to get to the fish others can't.
- Lightweight fishing boots
- Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns allows foot bed drainage while blocking out debris
- Synthetic leather upper with nylon/spandex neoprene tongue dries quickly
- Long lasting, sewn-on, polyester felt soles
- Easily resoled outsole
- Water pressure-resistant internal upper support and reinforced toe box for deep wading
- Full length molded EVA midsole
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Style: 79305
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 29397696
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ara Excellent Boot Good support, no slip I wade a lot of mnt rivers (slick rocks) and haven't had an issue with the boots, Not hard on the feet when wading for hours. Really like them April 23, 2014
1-1 of 1