Nike Diamond iPhone 5 Arm Band
Save $10.07 (29%)
Rip through a run and keep your iPhone safe and right by your side with the Nike® Diamon iPhone 5 Arm Band. Compatible with the iPhone 5, 5c and 5a, this arm band uses a hook and loop closure and D-ring construction to provide a secure fit. Water-resistant to protect your iPhone in all conditions, the Diamond arm band also comes with a clear window to protect the screen and allow for on-the-go touch screen use.
- Compatible with iPhone 5, 5c and 5a
- Compression molding boosts ventilation
- Hook and loop closure with D-ring construction ensures a secure fit and feel
- Water-resistant pocket fabrication keeps your iPhone safe against moisture
- Clear window protects the screen and allows for touch screen use
- Easy access to the ear port
- Provides easy exit and entry to the phone
- Fused construction delivers comfort and durability
- Simple design cuts back on any distractions during workouts and runs
- Reflective Swoosh logo keeps you safe and seen in low light
- Strap length: 10.6"
- Lining: 66% Nylon, 34% Leather
- Fabric: 91% Polyester, 9% Leather
- Style: NRN24
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 29435306
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Spartan132 Good product. Tight fit This arm band lives up the the description. It's a good product with sturdy construction, good thru-band touch screen access, and breathability. My main complaint is that the phone compartment is very tight, and ONLY fits an iPhone 5 without a cover. Previous armbands have been flexible enough to accommodate a modest phone cover as well. With this I have to pop the phone in and out of its cover each time. July 26, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark911 Excellent running arm band lite weight, pliable and with an excellent thin face material for easy interaction with the touch screen. After several other thicker material versions, I have found a favorite. September 21, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by JTedford Too small for a 6'1" guy without a bit of help I picked up one of these at Dick's, and made the mistake of not trying it on first. The strap is not long enough for me to securely fasten the band without a bit of help. My arm is 16" around when not flexed, and the length is insufficient. Be aware of the size of your upper arm when buying this product. August 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by MrsGina WAY TOO BIG for small woman If you have slim arms (I measure about 10" - 10 1/2") this arm band will slip down your arm. Unfortunately its a one size fits all. April 25, 2014
1-4 of 4